Liposuction reshapes and slims specific areas of your body by getting rid of excess fat deposits. It helps you to improve the proportions and contour of your body.
The perfect candidate for liposuction is a person who is both physically fit and is as close as possible to their ideal weight but who has stubborn fatty deposits that remain despite the best of efforts. Liposuction is NOT a weight loss remedy; it is used to contour the body and help people who are, though they are close to their ideal body shape, need a little help!
Liposuction may be used to help you look and feel your best by reducing fatty deposits of the:
- Abdomen and waist
- Calves and ankles
- Cheeks, chin and neck
- Chest area
- Hips and buttocks
- Inner knee
LASER BODY SCULPTING
How does it work?
SmartLipoTM LaserBodySculpting is a minimally invasive, laser-assisted lipolysis procedure that targets trouble spots like the abdomen, thighs and neck, and permanently eliminates fat.
Those “love handles,” “bat wings,” “muffin tops,” “saddlebags” and jowls that don’t respond to exercise and diet? They improve dramatically with greater results, minimal downtime, and less pain than traditional liposuction. Because SmartLipoTM actually tightens the skin through coagulation, you don’t have to worry about dimpling and sagging. And with SmartLipoTM MPX, you can experience the latest generation of laser-assisted lipolysis. This unique technology exclusively offered by Cynosure delivers the optimal blend of two laser wavelengths for fat removal, tissue tightening and safe results.
With SmartLipoTM, you’re in the doctor’s office one day and turning heads the next. Are you ready? It’s time to reshape your body and reshape your life.
Here’s how it works
- Local anesthesia is used (you’re awake during the procedure)
- A tiny incision is made, about the size of the tip of a pen
- The SmartLipoTM laser fiber is inserted through a very small tube into your body
- The laser ruptures the fat cell membranes
- The fat cells are permanently destroyed
- The liquefied fat is gently suctioned out
- New collagen is produced resulting in coagulation of skin, resulting in tightening
- Typically, only one treatment is required dependent on the number of areas to be treated. Results may vary, but usually can be seen within a week, with continued improvement over three to six months.